Quay 11 Chambers was founded in 1979, and consists of Queen's Counsel
and Junior Counsel practising across all jurisdictions and areas of law.
With diverse areas of practice, our barristers regularly appear in all
Courts and Tribunals.
Our barristers provide expert advice, advocacy and alternative dispute resolution services. To discuss your needs, contact one of our barristers directly or call Chambers on (07) 3236 1958 for assistance in selecting a barrister.
Our barristers also hold various appointments which add to the breadth of their experience, including:
- Adjunct Professor, TC Beirne School of Law.
- Ethics Counsellor, Bar Association of Queensland.
- Members of Bar Association Migration Law Committee and Pro Bono Committee.
- Member, Child Death Case Review Panel.
- Member, Domestic and Family Violence Implementation Council.
- Various board memberships and directorships.
A number of past members of Quay 11 Chambers have gone on to accept appointments to the Family Court, Federal Circuit Court, District Court and Magistrates Court.